The Examinations Office is located in the Main Building, directly behind Reception, Room No. 2A15
9.30am – 1.00pm &
2.00pm – 5.00pm (Monday to Friday)
We can also be contacted by dialling 061-293200 or by email to email@example.com
If you have a specific query in relation to the Tipperary Campus please contact directly on 0504-28072 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for individual staff contact details
The Examinations Office is responsible for the central administration of the Institute’s examinations.
To manage these examinations our services include:
- Scheduling and timetabling of Semesterised, End of Year and Autumn Repeat Examinations. (Please note that in-house Christmas and Easter exams are scheduled and timetabled by the specific Faculty/School/Department)
- Provision of suitable venues and materials for examinations
- Printing, security and distribution of examination papers
- Release of results to students
- Managing viewing of scripts and examination reviews
- Managing exam requirements for students with special needs, in conjunction with the Disability/Access Service
- Recruiting, training and managing of exam invigilators
- Production of transcripts to students and graduates on request basis